How to Open the Web Console
- In the menu bar, go to "Tools"
- Scroll down to "Web Developer"
- Select "Web Console"
- IF there is no Develop item in the menu bar:
- In the menu bar, go to "Safari"
- Select "Preferences"
- Select "Advanced"
- Check "Show Develop menu in menu bar"
- Exis the preferences window
- In the menu bar, go to "Develop"
- Select "Show Web Inspector"
- Click on Console
- Chrome after ~2014
- Go the he menu bar (3 dots upper right corner)
- Select "More tools"
- Select "Developer tools" ⇒ The developper tools should show up on your screen.
- In the developer tools at the bottom click on "Console"
- Chrome before ~2014
- In the menu bar, go to "View"
- Select "Developer"
What is the Web Console
Example: In your web console, type the following text, then press Enter/Return